Big corporations, department stores, media and many individuals have taken interest in blogging.
You determined your niche and started composing valuable and informative blogs which you are sure will attract readership and following.
After publishing your work you notice there are no one sharing or any comments.
Your analytic and traffic statistics also reads zero.
What must you do to increase traffic to your website?
You are left puzzled because you wrote a lot of great content, but there are no readers.
Are you getting traffic or not?
You are discourage and disappointed.
You begin to wonder is it worth your time or not?
Then you realize that you need target traffic!
Traffic contributes to your survival online.
When nobody seems to care about what you write there is enough reason for you to be alarmed.
Blogging can be an Asset
Being an active blogger, you can surely concert your efforts and make it popular.
And when you do, your writing skills can be turned into an online asset.
Knowing how to promote yourself and then create a following is an important key.
Eventually, you will be able to gather buyers for the niche you are up to.
Getting Traffic for Your Blog
The question here is, how can you create traffic for your blog?
Remember that a significant amount of traffic is all you need to make your blog successful.
Tips To Being A Successful Blogger
1. Have an email subscription form for your blog all set up.
2. Capture page or a lead magnet to capture emails is a great asses to growing a list.
3. Tell everyone you know about your blog. You can start off with your family members, colleagues, friends, associates, and clients.
4. Read, follow, and comment on other people’s blogs which are within your target niche. Be sure to write useful, informative, and intelligent comments as they will mirror your blogging ability. Should you capture the interest of others, they are likely to follow the link to your own work.
5. Utilize the Ping-O-matic feature in pinging blog directories whenever you publish.
6. Submit your blogs to the common search engines and blog directories. A lot of them come for free these days.
7. Don’t forget to add the link to your blogs in the email signature file you provide.
8. Always provide the link on the pages of your website or on any newsletter you publish and give out. Do this in all forms of correspondences you create.
9. If you use brochures, business cards, and flyers for marketing strategy, be sure to print your blog’s URL.
10. RSS feed URL to which people can easily subscribe to.
11. Post updates to your blog to entice more subscribers and keep their interest.
The above tips when routinely added will help you a lot in promoting your blogs. It also get you target traffic!
FACEBOOK GETTING-STARTED CHEAT-SHEET “Free Giveaway”
10-PAGE PDF REPORT TO INSTANTLY BUILD YOUR BRAND, GET LEADS, AND MAKE SALES ON FACEBOOK
New Blog Talk