Facebook Top 10 Tips To Grow Your Business
Getting Started on Facebook With a Fan Page
1. Create a Fan Page https://www.facebook.com/pages/create/
2. Always brand YOU and not your company (unless of course you actually own the company you
want to brand)
3. Choose the appropriate category for your page.
4. Add a professional profile image.
5. Add a professional cover photo image.
6. Fill out the “About Me” section thoroughly on your new Fan Page.
7. Run through the settings of the Fan Page and fill out as much information as possible about your brand
Post your status updates 3-7 times per day to keep your audience engaged. Also, spread out your
status updates throughout the day so you are reaching your fans when they are online. You can use
your Fan Page’s insights panel to view when your fans are typically online the most throughout the
9. CHECKING MESSAGES
Check to see if you need to respond to messages from your fans who have messaged your Fan
Page. You can turn the message button on or off on your Fan Page in your Fan Page’s settings.
10. CHECKING YOUR FAN PAGE
Check to see if anyone has posted on your Fan Page and if so, respond to them.
Example of a vanity URL: http://facebook.com/yourname
If you don’t claim/create your vanity URL, your page URL will be an unattractive
long string of numbers.
I hope these few tips help you. To maximize your Facebook advertisement experience see more free tips at:
Create the perfect picture with Pablo!
More FACEBOOK FREE TIPS
Please share this post with your friends and fans if you found it to be helpful. Thank you.