Why most people are afraid of cryptocurrency?
- People are afraid of change. It is so easy to become accustom to the familiar.
- Followers. People feel safe whey they do what they believe the majority is doing.
- False media. We believe what is being said on the media. Media is only reporting halves truth for their own reasons. The media tells us the dollar is going down in value, and yet fail to print why another system to adopt is inevitable.
Creating the Right Mindset For Cryptocurrency
Having the right mindset mean?
- Ability to accept a new way of doing things.
- Having positive thoughts
- Making decisions and taking responsibility for our actions.
- Stop speaking negatives and find solutions to problems
Cryptocurrency have become more acceptable globally to many and has taken the world by surprise. Banks, governments and companies are well aware of its importance as the cryptocurrency market cap is very volatile where the value of a crypto coin may reach thousands of dollars.
To have the right mindset to begin with, firstly you have to be excited to start! If you know how active the world of cryptocurrency is, you would want to start right away.
My friend Josh made this great video Adblast: https://youtu.be/zMF8C8dGEis